Janelle Monae, who starred in Hidden Figures, a story celebrating the crucial role black female mathematicians played in NASA's space program, tweeted "fuck every American citizen, celebrity, white woman, black man, ETC who supported" the re-election of President Donald Trump.
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2020/11/05/janelle-monae-fk-every-american-white-woman-black-man-who-supported-trump/

Fuck that bitch. She can kiss my ass. Voted for trump and proud of it.

Dirty, filthy, nasty, racist, hater ho!

Well if we're going to start burning at the stake, I recommend this piece of #*&$ goes first.

Edit History

2020-07-Fr 02:07:40 am

Well if we're going to start burning at the state, I recommend this piece of #*&$ goes first.

I hope a young black Biden supporter beats the shit out of her and steals her purse.

Fuck you too whoever the fuck you are.

This is the modern equivalent of Jane Fonda meeting with the Viet Cong only it's lazy. She was a forgettable actress until she did something outrageous and suddenly she was SERIOUS. This is a plea for name recognition. Ignore this pig. It's the worst thing you can do to an attention whore.

LOL! They all think they will be elevated Party members.

Bye! Don't let the door hitya where the Good Lord splitya

I hope this wild, wool-haired sheboon's weave spontaneously ignites, and turns her into a burnt match. Hidden Niggures was a fairy tale. NASA had one mulatta mongrel, out of thousands of employees, who could do some "maffs", despite her shit-knuckle brown complexion.

Who the fuck is this useless cunt?

Edit History

2020-27-Fr 07:27:02 pm

Who the fuck is the useless cunt?

Dissenter
connecting...