Billie Eilish sounded the alarm on climate change during a virtual performance while also urging her fans to "vote the orange man out."
29 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2020/10/25/billie-eilish-sounds-alarm-on-climate-change-and-trump-vote-the-orange-man-out/

The music industry is full of satanists. I'm beginning to understand why Alex Jones believes in goblins.

Like I would care what this hideous freak has to say about anything....bahahahahahaha

Dance, monkey. That's what I pay you for. Not to hear moronic drivel. So since you ain't dancing, you won't get my coin. Die in a fire.

these people are obsessed with peoples skin color and not offending them, yet they can call Trump orange man

When it's concerts are wind and/or solar powered, stage production is moved around the globe via horse, carts and sailing boats... someone might actually give a fuck what another fucking "look at me" hypocritical cunt's opinion is.

Plastic eco warrior I bet her carbon footprint to broadcast her big gob is huge!

That's all they have, "Orange Man Bad".

Yep I take advice from creatures that loom like that.

ohhh.,... ok.. I get it now.. we are to take cues from the BABY FUCKING INDUSTRY on how to save the planet... rights... GFY

All the NPCs shout "Orange Man Bad"

Is someone still an NPC if they have all those fans / followers? Does that make them like a boss in a game then?

Dissenter
connecting...