Hollywood star Sharon Stone is urging Florida women to vote for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, saying that "voting for a woman in the White House" will save lives.
35 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2020/10/20/sharon-stone-last-ditch-pitch-to-women-voting-for-kamala-harris-will-save-lives/

Stunned senile cunt!

Vote (Biden & ) Harris for totalitarianism, you mean, Sharon?

Piece of Coprolite

Sharon Stone once told me I had fabulous hair, I agreed, on this I disagree. Voting for Kamala Harris will save lives? What does that even mean? Actor is as Actor does. Politicians and Actors, not a good combination.

Believe the ugly woman right? STFU!

By voting an abortionist into office it will save lives. We've gone full retard here, folks.

What an airhead.

Another HollyWHORE who fucked her way to fame on the casting couch, wants me to go vote for a Tyrant who hates men and jails people for extended periods to use as hazard laborers...

FUCK RIGHT OFF CUNT!

That Psycho BITCH will never be in the white house.

Voted in or not, there are simply too many people in the USA who will REFUSE to be ruled by such a demonic cunt.

Her time in the Whitehouse would be spent as a Chalk outline on the floor. Maybe a few good Carpet Stains.

Nothing more.

Strange, maybe it is true. A vote for Harris - Biden will save lives. The lives of Pedophiles and Corrupt Globalist Politicians.

WTH is going on there? She looks like a fugly Teletubby.

Why the hell would anyone listen to her or do what she wants? She tried to claim she was a Mensa member until she was called out about it, then revised it to say she went to a Mensa school which also couldn't be possible given her age/DOB. I think she once claimed she cured cancer by drinking coffee. Some claim she faked the cancer too. Bimbo!

Dissenter
connecting...