The 72nd Emmy Awards host Jimmy Kimmel joined Black-ish star Anthony Anderson in a chant of "Black Lives Matter" during the live broadcast on Sunday, in a skit that saw Anderson lament how the awards show was forced to go virtual, stopping all the black nominees and winners from basking in their victory together. 
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2020/09/20/emmys-jimmy-kimmel-and-anthony-anderson-chant-black-lives-matter/

What a spineless suck up Kimmel turned out to be! I remember when he was on The Man Show making fun of Oprah, and black basketball players while wearing black face....the good old days.

Jimmy Kimmel and Anthony Anderson are useful idiot overpaid celebritards shilling for a Marxist organization

Shoulda worn blackface for more impact jimmy.

Translation:

Jimmy Kimmel joined Anthony Anderson in a chant of “We are Commie Douche-bags”

Boycott Hollywood

Well, aren't they virtuous! I hear that Walmart has Halo polish on sale!

Why does Blackface Kimmel still have a job? How come he still has a show? Shame on you and I, but not on liberal douchebags right?

Kimmel should wear a dog leash and crawl around on all fours...led around by a black, for the rest of his pathetic life.

I don't think these people care about making money anymore. They are being employed to keep the hypnosis and mind control on those affected.

we haven't watched this self-sex orgy of mental midgets in decades. Apparently we missed nothing of import.

Did he do it in blackface?

Dissenter
connecting...