Despite President Trump's record of promoting gay people in his administration and on the courts, country star Kacey Musgraves told her 900,000 Twitter followers that you are perpetrating "an act of violence" against lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer people if you vote for Donald Trump in November. 
65 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2020/08/30/kacey-musgraves-voting-for-trump-is-an-act-of-violence/

Pretty stupid bimbo. Country music fans are overwhelmingly conservative. Let's see how long before her career tanks?

She only won the Grammy because she was gay. It is like anti-discrimination in reverse, they promote the gay lifestyle at every turn across all media.

WE already have enough reasons to vote for Trump! Pile on more if you must, but he already has MY vote!!!

TRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMP

Shutup and get me another beer, wench.

#Repeal19

Edit History

2020-30-Tu 06:30:04 pm

Shutup an get me another beer, wench.

#Repeal19

Another 'brain dead' entertainer trashes her career. Good going IDIOT.

Kacey who? Was she in that 'used to be' country group that's gone belly up now, I think it was like The Antebellum Lady Dixie Twats...? Yeah that was it.

Buh bye Kacey whoever you were. You were never relevant enough to mean anything, and now you never will be. Stupid ____ 'rhymes with hunt'.

Can you catch TDS in a pickup truck? Where's FAUCI when you need him?

What the fuck is "country" now.

Democrats keep fucking changing the name of everything.

What used to be country... is incapable of being woke.

You just can't fix STUPID! Ummmm, correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't you say that Country Music Fan's are most likely the majority of Trump supporters? Aren't Country Music lovers the most Patriotic of all music groups? Boy, this stupid "B" must hanging out with the former Dixie Chicks??? "If anyone remembers that Loser Country Music Chic Group???"

Dissenter
connecting...