Actor Tom Hanks has slammed Americans refusing to wear masks, again, amid the coronavirus pandemic, questioning their patriotism.
76 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2020/07/15/tom-hanks-questions-the-patriotism-of-americans-who-dont-wear-masks/

Well Hanks we might ask you "why do you abuse children you pedophile?, aren't you American?

You're not a Patriotic American unless you will give up your First Amendment rights, heck while you're at it give up your Second Amendment rights too...... FUCK YOU TOM HANKS!

Edit History

2020-48-We 05:48:50 pm

You're not a Patriotic American unless you will give up your First Amendment right, heck while you're at it give up your Second Amendment rights too...... FUCK YOU TOM HANKS!

Yeah, what kind of Americans refuse to do as they are ordered by their Lawful Masters?

ha ha, deflect all you want, Hanks, but we are not going to forget your name is on Epstein and Maxwell's list. Another Hollywood pedophile lecturing us on what to do.

Don't see a mask on any of your pics ass hole

When the fuck did Tom Hanks go to medical school?

Last I knew, he was trapped on that island and yelling at a volleyball.

Oh look, the pedo is back for his weekly screed against Americans.

Tell you what Tom...I'll wear a mask if YOU address Isaac Kappy's statements about you.

So Mr. Hanks, would you care to explain why pictures of pedo-search terms show up on your Instagram account?

Nice ankle monitor you have there, Tom. I hope your hanging is on tv.

Oh has Tom "slammed" Americans? Maybe he'd like to "slam" me to my face.

Isn't it neat that just as CCP Syndrome was about to drop below the requirements for it to be called an epidemic that we got all of these new cases? Really gets the ol' noggin joggin'.

Why did Kappy 'kill himself', Tom? Why did he point to you?

Dissenter
connecting...