Charlamagne tha God said ViacomCBS's decision to fire Nick Cannon for antisemitic statements proved that "Jewish people ... have the power."
24 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2020/07/15/charlamagne-tha-god-nick-cannon-firing-proves-jews-have-the-power/

Oh fuck....I'm gonna need a lot of popcorn!

And we all know that "Power + Prejudice = Racism", right?

OY VEY!!! THE GOYIM KNOW!!!

what if it was a Jew that funded BLM? thinking

Where's the lie, tho?

In Cannon’s hour-plus podcast, he and Griffin contend that Black people are the true Hebrews and that Jews have usurped their identity.

Cannon then segues into a discussion of skin color — “And I’m going to say this carefully,” he begins — to allege that people who lack sufficient melanin are “a little less.”

Those without dark skin have a “deficiency” that historically forced them to act out of fear and commit acts of violence to survive, he said.

“They had to be savages,” Cannon said, adding that he was referring to “Jewish people, white people, Europeans,” among others.

Isn't funny how blacks think stupid sheeit?

We wuz Kangz, White people are more violent, We waz da real jewz, wokanda is what africa would look like without white people.

I think its funny we're letting a gaggle of sub 90 IQs direct the current of the conversation at all.

I knew it wasn't the anti white things that got him in trouble.

This will be good

Wouldn't be the first time one of the golems woke up:

Yahweh Said Fight Harder

@SilasCarceras7

Somebody wanna tell me why a jewish man is in charge of BLM?

20:48 - 03 Jun 20 - Twitter for iPhone

575 Retweets 1,385 Likes

Account suspended

Dissenter
connecting...