Oscar-winning actress Cher has made the bizarre accusation that President Donald Trump is killing Americans after the commander in chief wore a mask for the first time in public when he toured Walter Reed hospital in Washington, D.C. on Saturday.
51 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2020/07/12/cher-trump-kills-americans-without-a-thought/

And Cher speaks without a brain.....

Please get it over with, and DIE you old hag!

I don't understand. To the rest of the world one US President is the same as the next. So why is this one regarded as a dictator, despite changing no rules and being up for re-election this year. A murderer, despite being involved in no wars. A racist, despite never saying anything racist? It's bizarre that he is so hated, with no justification whatsoever.

Edit History

2020-42-Mo 01:42:34 am

I don't understand. To the rest of the world one US President is the same as the next. So why is this one regarded as a dictator, despite changing no rules and being up for re-election this year. A murderer, despite being involved in no wars. A racist, despite never saying anything racist? It's bizarre.

SHOW YOUR UNDENIABLE PROOF.

HollyWHORE.

Obama drone striked an American citizen and killed him with no trial, nothing resembling the rights we have as citizens.

Once again showing the limits of her high school-only education... I'd say "Shut up and sing", but I've always hated the sound of her singing too.

She doesn't like Trump because his dick is bigger than her daughters

Sorry...

HE DIDN'T KILL ANYBODY YOU STUPID CUNT.

Go back to your fucking hyperbaric chamber.

Oh really? Did Trump force nursing homes to take positive CCP Syndrome patients which caused the deaths of tens of thousands of elderly Americans? Oh that was Democrat Governors?

Imagine if one of the people with the reach of Cher, and she does still have reach, pointed a light on the slaughter of senior citizens by the DNC...

Pretty sure we still have the lowest death per million and that the death rate is hovering around .20% so either get educated on the issue or shut up, Cher.

! more facelift and she'll have to shave

Dissenter
connecting...