Chrissy Teigen is pushing a boycott of Goya Foods after the company's CEO praised President Donald Trump at the White House on Thursday.  Hamilton star Lin-Manuel Miranda and actor John Leguizamo echoed her calls to boycott the maker of Latino food products.
59 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2020/07/10/chrissy-teigen-pushes-boycott-of-goya-foods-after-ceo-says-were-all-truly-blessed-to-have-trump/

I find her very unattractive , yuk .

I have a better idea; boycott all of hollyweird and everything/everyone associated with it.

who listens to this little twit, or her tin eared husband

I'm not familiar with the brand, but Ill be buying some of their products directly because this walking pile of mad cow said I shouldn't. Good god, how does someone hit so many branches of the ugly tree on the way down, then decide to climb back up only to take ANOTHER fall? This isn't ugly, this is f'ugly.

Transgenders attacking beans now, is nothing sacred? #TrannyHatesBeans

Edit History

2020-37-Fr 07:37:02 pm

Transgenders attacking beans now, is nothing sacred.

Shhh... this means there's more non-perishable food for conservatives when the food shortages his this winter.

The Mexican President also had some very kind words for Trump, so boycott Mexico? These people are fake Latinos anyway. Fudge Oreos. They don't represent the people.

Edit History

2020-13-Fr 11:13:27 pm

The Mexican President also had some very kind words for Trump, so boycott Mexico. These people are fake Latinos anyway. Fudge Oreos. They don't represent the people.

Guess I'm buying Goya products then

Helping bailout the looters and people who terrorize business in the Bronx, and calling for a boycott of a company that actually feeds Hispanics. I barely know who these people are, But fuck these celebrity frauds

Edit History

2020-16-Fr 11:16:17 pm

Helping bailout the looters and people who terrorize business in the Bronx, and calling for a boycott of a company that actually feed Hispanics. I barely know who these people are, But fuck these celebrity frauds

Who the fuck is this goblin?

Dissenter
connecting...