The founder of Black Entertainment Television (BET), Robert Johnson says the recent riots prove that the U.S. needs to "go big" with a "$14 trillion" expenditure for slavery reparations as a way to address racial inequality in America.
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2020/06/01/bet-founder-robert-johnson-calls-for-14-trillion-for-slavery-reparations/

robert johnson you are the biggest example of failure there is,and that television network you founded destroyed generations.

No reparations, ever. But you can leave for another country, at any time.

Is this guy intentionally being a joke?

How about if we repatriate BET to wherever he thinks he or his ancestors came from and give him. That is the only way to solves his problem. He just wants money and will demand more later.

STUPID NEGRO OFFERS UP A STUPID IDEA THAT IT COULD ONLY COME FROM A BLACK MAN'S MIND

From where did the negro conjure up the $14 trillion figure? Blacks have been net tax takers for generation. After they pay back what was given to them, then it would be a simple matter of calculating the average wage for a laborer in 1865 translated into current dollars.

Then pay them, strip them of citizenship. And deport them back to Africa.

Repeal the 14th

#NegroesGoHome #BackToAfricaMovement

so lets offset it with all the giveaways, bad loans, inflated law enforcement budgets required, free or subsidsed housing, food, medical care. Adding the cost of loss of life, we can find a mutual number, how much is georges life worth, let's gowith that, and oh, yeah... property thefts, drug rehab, court costs, incarceration costs. i'm sure there's more, but let's let bygons be bygones, OK?

where would you like your $.50 cents sent to?

I'm Black and I've always been against Reparations for the most part because I don't think it will fix a damn thing, but in our Capitalist Society (which I love) money is how we right some terrible wrongs (insomuch as such a thing can even be done).

Edit History

2020-59-Mo 09:59:09 pm

I'm Black and I've always been against Reparations for the most part because I don't think it will fix a damn thing, but in our Capitalist Society (which I love) money is how we right some terrible wrongs (insomuch as such a thing can be done).

Dissenter
connecting...