While more than 61,800 Americans have died from the Chinese coronavirus, and another 26 million have been plunged into unemployment, actor-director Robert Redford apparently sees a silver lining in how draconian, Government-ordered shelter-in-place measures can help fight climate change.
30 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2020/04/30/robert-redford-sees-pleasant-surprise-in-coronavirus-lockdown-glimpse-of-potential-for-environmental-repair/

I'll take these Hollywood d-bags seriously about their commitment to the environment, if they pledge to stop flying private, sell their mansions, and move into a 2,000 sq. foot house.

You should have packed it in after Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, Redford

Bulldoze hollyweird. Start saveing the planet.

Don’t forget that the climate commies love the lockdowns

He can play Prune Face if they make a Dick Tracy remake, and Cher can play the lead in a remake of Mask now

I see hope for people rising up for liberty and against globalism but that is just me.

No none will have any money to spend on the environment!

Edit History

2020-43-Sa 12:43:48 am

No none will have any money to speed on the environment!

Jeez, Redford bears a creepy resemblance now to Soros.

He would wouldnt he the wrinkled saggy old twat, hey redford how about you and your cunt friends stop hiring private hets and living in gass guzling mansions that hoover up all electricity what a hypocrite

So a leftist is learning what we already know? Nature is far stronger than us.

Separate "climate change" the money making scheme of globalists from the anti pollution idea and you'd get less pushback.

Edit History

2020-09-Fr 10:09:56 am

So a leftist is learning what we already know? Nature is far stronger than us? Separate "climate change" as the money making scheme of globalist from the anti pollution idea and you'd get less pushback.

Dissenter
connecting...