Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot said that actor Jussie Smollett needs to "prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law" for staging a fake racist and homophobic attack last year in which the Empire star claimed that he was assaulted by a pair of Trump supporters.
5 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2020/02/26/chicago-mayor-vows-to-make-jussie-smollett-accountable-for-police-investigating-what-turned-out-to-be-a-total-hoax/

Holy shit -- a modern mayor in a shit berg is trying to sound tough on crime?

I doubt this will happen. The Shitcago mayor is a black lesbian, and will be on Smollett's side 100% guaranteed. Just more left wing lies.

Good, get it done this time.

He also recklessly set up a potentially violent series of events by claiming that Chicago is a racist 'MAGA' country (While being run by dems for how many years?). That should be prosecuted as well.

And here is an interesting note: The mayor, a black woman who is also lesbian, wants justice from Juicie. That should be something worth noting - no protection for race or sexuality. The dude could be toast.

[“He needs to face the charges,” Lightfoot said, according to a report from CBS 2 Chicago. “He committed a crime, and he needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, and we are going to continue to aggressively make him accountable for the wasted police resources that went into investigating what turned out to be a total hoax.”]

I want him accountable for trying to start a race war.

Edit History

2020-44-Th 12:44:06 pm

I want him accountable for trying to start a racial war.

Dissenter
connecting...