James Bond movie star and Dell Technologies pitchman Jeffrey Wright asserted, without evidence, that Monday's pro-Second Amendment gathering in Richmond, Virginia, "has a Klan-rally smell to it."
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2020/01/20/jeffrey-wright-virginia-gun-rights-gathering-has-a-klan-rally-smell-to-it/

Hey uneducated black man you know who started the klan DEMOCRATS now fuck off

Who the fuck is actor Jeffery Wright ? He has a Black Lives Matter smell about him.

You smell like a commie gulag

I’m sure there were a fair share of black and Latino gun owners there too. Another silly statement from the politically left who paint everything in the veneer of false racial prejudice. The tune is old.

"Actor Jeffrey Wright: Virginia Gun Rights Gathering Has a ‘Klan Rally Smell to It’" actor rapewood pedowood hollyweird sewage manufacturer jeffrey wright smells like fucking seditious libelous slanderous traitorous treasonous marxist maoist bolshevik trotskyite pig.

This guy again? Go back to your out of touch bubble and filming Westworld and leave the rest of us alone with your TDS race hustling hot takes.

What I hear is that the whole "gun control" thing was started by the Klan in the 1870s to keep the blacks they were terrorizing from shooting back.

The only people that say anything about this are black heebs.

I have heard more then once that Jeffrey Wright is into Pedophilia

If it was a klan rally it would be filled with Democrats. This ignorant buffoon doesn't realize that MLK was a Republican, while the klan was filled with only democrats. Also, this genius may want to explore who the first 50 black elected federal officials were running as. Hint, it's not the whigs, or democrats.

Dissenter
connecting...