Alec Baldwin is again targeting supporters of President Donald Trump, claiming this time that the "desecration of those ideals and the near moral collapse of this country falls squarely in the lap of Trump’s supporters."
37 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2020/01/13/alec-baldwin-trump-supporters-responsible-for-near-moral-collapse-of-this-country/

Drag queens reading to children, addicts shooting up in public, moving to legalize prostitution, and trannies in the girls restroom.

The moral rot is coming from the Left!

Moral collapse? Trump supporters aren't the ones wanting to legalise drugs, changing their kids sex, insisting cross dressing freaks read stories to kids schools, promoting sexual perversions, begging for the president to be assassinated, putting foreigners before nationals, judging people on their skin colour or genitalia, promoting homelessness, going soft on crime and so on and on and on...

Projection. The moral collapse is almost entirely on the left.

heh check the mirror there pal and the people around you.

nice projection though.

Hollyweird celebs whose own daughters flash their titties shouldn't really be lecturing anyone on morals.

Where is the moral collapse not in white American heartlands, it's in Democrat run cities of color.

I guess it all depends on how you define ‘Moral’ and ‘Collapse’. ClownWorld inversion at its finest.

Remember when Alec Baldwin was recorded calling his 11 year old daughter a pig over the phone?

Pepperidge farm remembers.

Hey Alec pretend you're right and Trump is all that bad, read the room, that's how much we hate you Hollywood pedos thinking we care what you say.

Look at me, a big star. over here, over here. Get my thoughts cuz I'm so important. I sucked Obama's dick.

Saul alynski would be proud (call your enemies what you are). The problem is, everyone knows what's in it, so he's just predicable and boring now.

Dissenter
connecting...