Bette Midler lamented the current state of political discourse but ignored the fact that she has been a leader of launching vicious attacks.
17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2019/12/14/bette-midler-decries-much-less-classy-discourse-after-calling-black-trump-supporters-props-fantasizing-about-trump-family-hanged/

Anyone remember when Bette was relevant? No? Me either.

Can we go one day without reading about a deranged Jew suffering from TDS?

Fraud. Either she has lost it mentally or realizes she has alienated her potential future fans, since Trump will win 2020. Shame! Shame on you!

[The Beaches actress has also called for violence. In June, Midler suggested that someone in Trump’s “camp” should “shiv” or stab him.]

Hollywoke in full meltdown. They know obliteration is around the corner.

Know your place schwartza! ~ Bette Midler

She's right in what she said. She's wrong about whom she believes is responsible. Trump certainly falls into the "less classy" speech category (although The Left leave "worse than Hitler" little choice), but most everyone on The Right does still speak with courtesy toward others ... unless they're responding to an attack from The Left.

There are very few on The Left who speak to, or about, The Right with anything other than venom dripping from every syllable - Bette Midler being a textbook example. I will give Tulsi Gabbard credit for speaking "classy" about all Americans - except those from whom she's responding to an attack (hello, Hillary).

Trump 2020 .......... KAG 2020

Throw her in jail or a mental institution.

No one cares what some old hollywood slag thinks. Just die off already, bette.

Fuck you bette you worthless bitch, there's no room on earth for people like you.

Bette Midler was a mediocre actress at best in the 80's. Sometimes I think that many of them do this shit just for attention.

Dissenter
connecting...