Actor Patton Oswalt didn't mince words on Thursday when he declared that every person who voted for and still supports President Donald Trump is a "stupid asshole."
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2019/12/12/actor-patton-oswalt-if-you-voted-for-trump-youre-a-stupid-asshole-if-you-still-support-him-youre-a-stupid-asshole/

Such a turd. And by his argument we should know, right?

Dude looks like a bulldog had sex with a toe. His opinion is worth less than some of the lowest unemployment of all time.

He's telling at least half of his audience (friends with Daisy Ridley?) to fuck off but I'm the stupid asshole? Anthony Hopkins is right about "actors".

Edit History

2019-24-Fr 02:24:47 am

Ok, I'm not the one telling at least half of the people that used to give me money and otherwise support me financially to fuck off but hey.. I guess if I'm a stupid asshole then I'm a stupid asshole?

2019-46-Fr 09:46:23 pm

He's telling at least half of his audience (friends with Daisy Ridley?) to fuck off but I'm the stupid asshole? Got it.

No Patton if you are part of the Celebrity echochamber that ceaseleasly bleats out things like "Orange Man Bad" and "Orange Man's Supporters Bad" it is YOU that is the Stupid Asshole. If your side refuses to learn its lesson and continues to do things like lurch far left, attack and talk down to those that disagree with you and impeaches the president over nothing because they never got over 2016 YOU are still the asshole

We know.

Hollywood spergs hate America.

Message received.

You can stop reporting that shit.

God Save Emperor Donald I, first of his name!

Glad I am a stupid asshole instead of an AIDS INFESTED CUM DRIBBLING ASS LICKING FAGGOT.

PATTON OSWALT 'S JUNKIE WIFE O.D. AND DIED ON ADDERALL, XANAX AND FENTANYL. MAYBE SHE WAS AN ARSEHOLE TOO.

#PattonOswalt seems to be triggered.

#DopeyDemocrats #Hymiewood #Hollywood

#Pedowood shitstains mouthing off again. Fuck them where it counts - in the wallet.

And since Oswalt is one of the stupidest a-holes in Hollyweird, he wouldn't have a clue. But, I do support his right to voice his opinion no matter how stupid it makes him sound. Meanwhile he wants everyone who disagrees with him silenced.

Dissenter
connecting...