The Woketards have destroyed the "Charlie's Angels" franchise, just like they did "Ghostbusters," "Terminator," and "Men in Black."
36 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2019/11/15/charlies-angels-2019-review-man-hating-woketards-kill-another-franchise/

Just... Stop... Giving...Them... Money.

Fuck Hollywood. They haven't produced anything worth a damn in over a decade.

#torbakilleddissenter

I wonder how much more of this the shareholders of the media companies that fund these projects will tolerate.

I'm surprised there's no enormous black buffarilla, or sassy sasquatch, included. They seem to get shoe-horned into everything these days.

And Hollywood wants customers to pay for an expensive movie ticket to see a preachy movie promoting a message that most people despise? Don't they listen to their own Marketing Dept. anymore?

I doubt this movie failed because it was too woke. It's more likely that it failed because it's 2019 and nobody gives a shit about Charlie's Angels. A lucrative franchise this is NOT.

Ugly Angels , proving once again that ugly isn't just a physical thing.

More proof that heterosexual white girls do everything better than the wannabees.

Edit History

2019-40-Sa 07:40:23 am

More proof that heterosexual white girls do everything better than the competition.

This is the funniest headline I've read in a while.

Never pay Hollywood for this tripe.

OMG OMG OMG! When my wife's boyfriend let's me use my car I'm totally going to see this!

Dissenter
connecting...