Kanye West said he plans to make his manufacturing entirely eco-friendly, moving it all to South and North America in the next two years, including at his 4,000-acre ranch in Cody, Wyoming.
48 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2019/11/07/kanye-west-vows-to-move-yeezy-manufacturing-to-u-s/

His recent Jesus spree is neat & all, and I'm glad Kim is maybe going to start dressing more appropriately when in public. And, I'mma let him finish. But, first, that's gonna be a solid no from me.

Ya, that's not gonna happen. Libtards hate and resent him, because he won't toe the line, and establishment types from both parties would never support the guy. However, having said that, I would vote for him in a heartbeat, compared to that POS Obama!

Imagine Kim Kardashian as FLOTUS? We can refer to her as the 1st Buttocks of the United States.

Stupidity to entertain it.

watching grown conservatives getting played by this mentally unstable con artist is seriously depressing. the power of pop culture to corrupt people who should know better is astonishing.

too unpredictable

Just imagine, his speeches would be done in rap or sing song fashion.

I'm going to need to hear what his position is on the Right to keep & bear arms before I say yes to that question. He seems pretty good on the First Amendment. If he supports the Second, then he'd be WAY BETTER than a RINO Globalist.

He's way too young.

I’d support him over an America hating Democrat any day...

Dissenter
connecting...