Hollywood Actress Rosanna Arquette is apologizing for being born white, saying she's ashamed of the privilege she believes her skin brings.
106 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2019/08/07/rosanna-arquette-im-sorry-i-was-born-white-and-privileged-it-disgusts-me/

Then kill yourself, bitch. You don't speak for me, you don't speak for whites.

Not really a problem. Give away all of your money and spend the rest of your horrible white life doing volunteer work at an inner-city school.

I don't believe anyone will be holding their breath waiting...

I am white and don't really have any issues with it. For what it is worth, I am also disgusted that you are white.

Edit History

2019-30-We 11:30:12 pm

Not really a problem. Give away all of your money and spend the rest of your horrible white life doing volunteer work at an inner-city school.

I don't believe anyone will be holding their breath waiting...

Ashamed from a comfortable distance. Why don’t you open your home to several Somali refugee families fresh off the boat? Or turn it into a halfway house for Guatemalan gang members?

Don’t want to? Just as I thought. Phony.

This is a conquered woman. This is a slave. She disgusts me too. No child should ever be taught to hate herself, as Arquette clearly has.

I'm sorry she was born white too, she's an embarrassment to white people.

She did have an amazing rack though...

Why can't she say Jewish privilege?

So the Arquette's are white now?

Any other time they are jewish.

She isn't white, she's a Jew.

Just another jew claiming whiteness when it suits her agenda.

Disgusting behavior from an asshole human

Auditions a bit scarce Rosanna? Just so you know, Hollywood disgusts America.

See if you can't round up the liars that promised to leave if Trump got elected and see if you can't find a therapy place.

I hear Epstein Island may be up for sale after all his testimony reveals.

You may have been there. Give it some thought.

Edit History

2019-07-We 11:07:30 pm

Auditions a bit scarce Rosanna? Just so you know, Hollywood disgusts America.

See if you can't round up the liars that promised to leave if Trump got elected and see if you can't find a therapy place.

I here Epstein Island may be up for sale after all his testimony reveals.

You may have been there. Give it some thought.

I have a suggestion guaranteed to rid Rosanna of her guilty burden...but posting it here might violate even GAB's rules of conduct.

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...