A slew of Hollywood figures freaked out on Wednesday over President Donald Trump's highly anticipated "Salute to America" event, scheduled to kick off on July 4th, saying it's "all out of his Nazi playbook."
53 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2019/07/03/hollywood-freaks-over-trumps-salute-to-america-event-this-is-what-dictators-do/

Hey Hollywood Losers: You don't represent America, just corporations. Fuck you, you narcissistic whores. Signed, the rest of America.

Anyone who thinks this is what dictatorships looks like needs to check their freedom privilege.

I know it's stating the obvious, but a dictator would have had you all shot. Maybe it's still not too late.

Manufacturing TDS is how you have the Antifa cult beating up old men and pacifist journalists.

"I can’t think of a single celebrity whose political opinion I value, & I’m not going to assume the country feels any differently about mine" ~ Mike Rowe(Dirty Jobs)

hahahahah Don't Care what these pedos think

PATRIOTS of ALL COUNTRIES Celebrate Momentous Events of their Countries Accomplishments!

Honk Honk

This is rapid onset insanity. Seriously, it's only taken 3 years for them to have completely lost their minds. At the rate of insanification one wonders what they'll be saying when Trump wins again. The air is racist? Sunshine? Gravity? Breathing? The universe is xenophobic?

It's kind of fascinating to watch a mass delusion.

These people are all Communists, in bed with antifa, and they're crying about dictators?

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...