Hollywood actor and left-wing activist Danny Glover on Wednesday testified before Congress that instituting a national policy on reparations for descendants of Africans enslaved in the United States is a "moral, democratic, and economic imperative."
52 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2019/06/19/danny-glover-tells-congress-slavery-reparations-a-moral-imperative/

Where's Morgan Freeman to call you assholes on your bullshit? He says Black History Month is retarded and so are reparations.

STFU you Mental Midgets!

Everyone feels they deserve FREE MONEY at Other's Expense!

What about TAXPAYER REPARATIONS for all those WELFARE & FOOD STAMPS?

Danny Glover wants money., Tell him to F.O.

These lying idiots ignore that 1) the black slaves from Africa were enslaved by other black Africans, who controlled the slave trade there. 2) Only a tiny percentage of people in the USA had slaves 3) Most slaves in the USA were WHITE! 4) Almost none of the slavers in the USA were Christians, regardless of the bullshit from Hollywood media. The slave owners in the vast majority in the USA were Jews. 5) Slavery was stopped by white Christians in the 19th century. 6) It's still white Christians who continue to fight against slavery in the modern era whenever they find it happening.

Edit History

2019-32-Th 12:32:00 am

Danny Glover wants money., Tell him to F.O.

These lying idiots ignore that 1) the black slaves from Africa were enslaved by other black Africans, who controlled the slave trade there. 2) Only a tiny percentage of people in the USA had slaves 3) Most slaves in the USA were WHITE! 4) Almost none of the slavers in the USA were Christians, regardless of the bullshit from Hollywood media. The slave owners in the vast majority in the USA were Jews. 5) Slavery was stopped by white Christians in the 19th century.

How anyone can feel they're entitled to something on behalf of their ancestors is beyond me. Its such ignorant thinking, everyone can claim they're owed something if we go down that rabbit hole.

If it wasn't for slavery you wouldn't be a millionaire in America. Get the fuck outta here with your "moral imperative".

Danny Glover is a useful idiot

White people are already being taxed to death to pay for blacks and mexicans coming across the borders' welfare and health care.

The only think I'm willing to pay for is a one way ticket back to Africa.

"I'm gettin' too senile for this shit".

gib me dat

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...