Cher is on the attack against President Trump and his supporters, this time exclaiming Trump intends to put gay people in "internment camps."
121 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2019/06/01/cher-if-trump-wins-re-election-hell-put-lgbtq-people-in-internment-camps/

On what planet would the guy tweeting about expanding gay rights around the globe put gays in internment camps at home?

Apparently TDS makes one lose one's ability to reason

She’s upset because Trump is calling on all the countries of the world to end the criminalization of homosexuality in mostly shithole countries. She’s mad because he has the power to make that happen more than she does. She should be grateful. If successful her backup dancers won’t get thrown off as many rooftops. ☪️ 🏨🤸🏾‍♂️💥 👏🏻

Edit History

2019-28-Su 12:28:11 am

She’s upset because Trump is calling on all the countries of the world to end the criminalization of homosexuality in mostly shithole countries. She’s mad because he has the power to make that happen more than she does. She should be grateful. If successful her backup dancers won’t get thrown off as many rooftops. Islam ☪️ 🏨🤸🏾‍♂️💥 👏🏻

STFU you ol washed up celebrity!

Sorry Cher, you horse-faced troll, still not going to pay attention to you no matter how silly you get. Wish you went on the skiing trip with Sonny and followed the same trail.

Edit History

2019-39-Su 10:39:26 pm

Sorry Cher, still not going to pay attention to you no matter how silly you get. Wish you went on the skiing trip with Sonny and followed the same trail.

2019-39-Su 10:39:58 pm

Sorry Cher, you horse faced snatch bag, still not going to pay attention to you no matter how silly you get. Wish you went on the skiing trip with Sonny and followed the same trail.

He's president now, Cher. It looks stupid to predict that he's going to do that stuff if he's re-elected. How do you explain the fact that he's not doing it now?

As opposed to the Democrats running California who are presiding over a sanctuary state that is apparently experiencing a resurgence of the bubonic plague in its largest city.

Of course Cher is just speculating...whereas California really is a rapidly deteriorating state, and the Democrats wanting to replace Trump seem to believe in shit like reparations, open borders and buying votes.

So yeah, as a gay man myself, I really don't buy what Cher is selling.

The highlight of her career is when Greg Allman banged her. It's as close to being a real musician as she ever got. Other than that, she's just a dumb, washed up twat.

And exactly WHO told her this BS? The Eunuch at CNN?

Once I realized Cher is TRYING to make us laugh I felt a lot better because really - who could actually be that stupid!

Edit History

2019-02-Su 12:02:05 am

Once I realized Chere is TRYING to make us laugh I felt a lot better because really - who could actually be that stupid!

They're already in one - it's called New York City.

And the problem is?

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...