Actor Robert De Niro delivered his latest profanity-laced rant aimed at President Donald Trump Sunday at the American Icon Awards and was met with boos from the crowd.
29 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
entertainment/2019/05/20/robert-de-niro-booed-during-trump-rant-impeachment-and-imprisonment-how-you-make-america-great-again/

Such a bitter little man. Never ceases to amaze that a twerp like this, who learned to do a good job at drama club, thinks his political opinions are somehow meaningful. It's more amazing that people listen to him.

Go back to drama club bob.

I used to like this guy so much. Way to piss on your legacy old man.

Ah, the money I save in not even buying used copies of movies. Yes, Pedowood, keep your mouthpieces yapping anti-American sentiment. The only movies I've bought in the past few years star Mel Gibson and Clint Eastwood.

Your political opinions are irrelevant. Shut the fuck up and act.

Short little washed up Man. Sad, I use to love his Movies. I can't stand to look at him now.

lmfao De Niro has little man syndrome coupled with TDS! Hey De Niro, STFU!

I think Robert de Niro is Exhibit A of Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS).

Adrenochrome-sodden old twat... he’s a hideous disgrace. Sorry I ever spent a dime on his movies.

His speech said a lot...about De Niro. Just like Carrey's artwork says a lot about Carrey.

De Niro and Carrey are motivated by fear of the mob. Carrey's ex-partner killed herself due to abuse from him. De Niro was arrested during a raid on a child prostitution ring in Paris, held for 12 hours, then mysteriously released after a high-level phone call was made.

They both have been abusive to wimmens and in the me-too era they are terrified that the liberal mob will turn it's fury on them. So they screech as loud and as long as they can to prove how woke and on-side they are. They are seeing people thrown on the bonfire and know that any minute they could be next.

Actors are professional liars, and they lie best for those who pay the most. They have since Oedipus found his way on the stage the first time millennia ago.

Trending On www.breitbart.com
Trending Comments On www.breitbart.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...