A Pennsylvania school board membe penned an op-ed Sunday in which he told parents and residents of the community, “I don’t work for you.”
33 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
education/2022/01/23/pennsylvania-school-board-member-to-parents-i-dont-work-for-you/

You know what's a REALLY bad idea? Letting dumb fucks like this, ANYWHERE near children!!!

YES YOU FUCKING DO.

Keep pushing and you'll find out who the daddy is in this relationship.

Yep, government stooge, or as those in the know call it, a useful idjit.

This idiot needs to be fired by the Parents.

And that is the core problem with our society.... Our public SERVANTS think they are above us.

That's the attitude, you see it everywhere. Taking orders from the UN, not the taxpayers.

Teachers' union is powerful in Pennsylvania

The parents should refuse to send their kids to school until this jack-ace resigns. Mass boycott. Unfortunately I suspect nothing will happen.

Those of us with a brain know you do not work for the parents, you work for sub-human, pedo, commie, scum. Get a rope.

“Nevertheless, if you are offended because I don’t believe parents are infallible, you can always sue or take your child out of school. Your choice.”

Okay. So when the constituents of the suburbs of new York do that, will this idiot complain then too?

Dissenter
connecting...