All black Democrat senators walked out of the Mississippi Senate to protest a bill that prohibits teaching children any race is superior or inferior to another.
20 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
education/2022/01/22/black-mississippi-democrats-walk-out-of-senate-over-bill-to-would-prohibit-teaching-children-any-race-is-superior-or-inferior/

Don't let the door hit you on your ass on the way out, you Racist F#CKS

Can they walk out of the country too?

I guess this means all the yellow & brown & red & white Democrat senators stayed & voted for curbing CRT?

So they want people to be treated by the color of their skin and not the content of their character?

All races feel superior to all other races. Even when they say they are not, while begging another race for help.

6,000 years of love thy neighbor broadcast and done in many ways has not changed that. Love stated for another is superior positioning, as is hate stated for another, as is no regard for another. We all think we are all that, in victory, defeat, peace. FJB my superior positioning. A very popular position globally. But no tears for Jughead Joe, it is clear he will always feel superior to everybody.

Edit History

2022-22-Mo 12:22:57 am

All races feel superior to all other races. Even when they say they are not, while begging another race for help.

6,000 years of love thy neighbor broadcast and dine in many ways has not changed that. Love stated for another is superior positioning, as is hate stated for another, as is no regard for another. We all think we are all that, in victory, defeat, peace. FJB my superior positioning. A very popular position globally. But no tears for Jughead Joe, it is clear he will always feel superior to everybody.

Dissenter
connecting...