A bill filed in the Florida Legislature seeks to allow video and audio recordings in school classrooms, WFLA reported Sunday.
4 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
education/2022/01/02/watch-bill-filed-florida-would-allow-video-audio-recording-classrooms/

I'm not usually one for surveillance, but with all these Commie Leftist fucks infiltrating schools and trying to brainwash children I'm all for it. But mark my words...the Leftist ACLU will be all over this like flies on shit, because they protect Commies and Pedos. They have been completely absent from the destruction of this country for the last two years, but they'll be present for this. Care to take wagers?

Florida will be the reason we can take the country back from the election stealing communist scum in WashingTOON DC.

Just keep the cameras aimed at the teachers.

Cameras worn by teachers and administrators (like our police) fines for not wearing a functioning camera, live stream all classrooms available to families with children in the class and their lawyers as well as elected state officials, and all files retained indefinitely.

Edit History

2022-31-Mo 08:31:10 am

Cameras work by teachers (like our police) fines for not wearing a functioning camera, live stream all classrooms available to families with children in the class and their lawyers as well as elected state officials, and all files retained indefinitely.

Dissenter
connecting...