Two suspects have been arrested in connection with the killing of a man who was shot while walking his dog in Philadelphia last week.
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
crime/2021/01/17/police-suspects-arrested-man-shot-killed-while-walking-dog-philadelphia/

Democrats believe these killers not only have an absolute right to life, but also should be voting in elections forever, even though their victim cannot. And yes, Dems believe killers have a right to a life eating ice cream and watching TV. In fact, they should be executed by the state of Pennsylvania.

I would like to see them pushed through a fine mesh screen via some mechanical process.

Murdered for absolutely nothing.
Scumbags.

I knew they were black before I even read the original article. I guess that means I must be a racist.

Sucks that he won't be able to fulfill his responsibilities to his prospective bride or family. Remember that Philly has more gun control laws that the rest of PA and having means of self defense is a crime unless you put out some coin

Edit History

2021-15-Mo 11:15:41 pm

Sucks that he won't be able to fulfill his responsibilities to his prospective bride or family. Remember that Philly has gun control and having means of self defense is a crime unless you put out some coin

I noticed some time ago that if the news people didn't put a picture of the perp up that he or she was going to be black.

BLACK SCUMBAGS

Dissenter
connecting...