A veto-proof majority of the Seattle City Council backed a proposal Thursday to defund the Seattle Police Department by 50%.
23 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
crime/2020/07/10/seattle-city-council-backs-call-to-defund-the-police-by-50/

Seattle to become a City wide CHOP Zone. Wait until this is married with gun control and confiscation. Communism is here folks. Here and now.

Seattle’s 911 dispatchers will ask you if your white and if you are no service to you because "white privileged".

Move now before the city becomes Detroit. It is inevitable.

An Anarchy is born. The Utopia of men is Hell on Earth. I will sit back and watch as it crumbles. And to those of its victims who wish to step up to the next level, we will be waiting right here as we always will.

We will need to be watchful of a Sharia influence here.

Edit History

2020-24-Fr 02:24:13 pm

An Anarchy is born. The Utopia of men is Hell on Earth. I will sit back and watch as it crumbles. And to those of its victims who wish to step up to the next level, we will be waiting right here as we always will.

And so ends Seattle.

Now is a great time for people to start learning about American history and the original intent of our constitution. The United States is a country that was founded on Christianity. Christianity along with the history of the founding fathers who embraced it is being erased or re-written. Why?

Two things that the corrupt globalists, George Soros, and the Chinese communists absolutely do not want Americans to do is learn about American history and embrace Christianity. If these two things make them afraid they are probably two things we should actively be learning about/embracing in our lives.

I understand there are more than two things we should be doing, but this is an excellent starting point.

But they will have their own tax payer funded security whilst the rest of tje population suffers

So only half of crimes will be addressed?

Seattle City Council Backs Call to INCREASE CRIME by 500%

Time for citizens and business owners of Seattle to pack their bags and leave?

Dissenter
connecting...