Former Nixon White House counsel John Dean said Friday on CNN's "Situation Room" that the Republican Party has "decided it was OK to be openly authoritarian" by supporting former President Donald Trump. | Clips
21 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2022/06/17/john-dean-republican-party-has-decided-its-ok-to-be-openly-authoritarian/

Trump never forced me to do A GODDAMNED THING.

He never told me to participate in a medical experiment with a gun to my head.

He never forced me to leave a job or take a job.

Never told me what to say, think, or do.

DEMOCRATS DID ALL OF THAT SHIT. Democrats are the authoritarians now.

No one cares what John Dean thinks; frankly I thought he'd died.

Like Woodward & Bernstein, John Dean has only one thing to make money with: Watergate.

"When your only tool is a hammer, everything looks like a nail." -- an old adage

Lunatic says saying "no" to authoritarians is authoritarian. What an assho.

Dafuq!?! Did Biden not just sick the FBI on the woman who sold daughter Ashley's journal?

Typical Democrat hypocrite: accuse others of what you’re doing plus spend some time in jail and when you get out, a professorship and CNN gig awaits!

OMG DEEP THROAT IS STILL ALIVE THAT FUCKING KID FUCKER MARRIED A PROSTITUTE LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They accuse us of projection while narrowing the gap between reality and their own perversions. This guy thinks he speaks for the millions of people who voted for Trump. This one, lonely guy.

Still alive? Pity.

Dissenter
connecting...