Representative Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) said Sunday on ABC's "This Week" that a federal law raising the age to buy guns to 21 was a "no-brainer" following the mass shooting at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, TX. | Clips
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2022/05/29/kinzinger-raising-the-age-to-purchase-guns-to-21-a-no-brainer/

then 2 be drafted to drink to vote.

you are an adult at 18 OR you are an adult at 21 this both ways bullshit is unconstitutional.

If you are going to do this you need to also raise the age to draft the young people into the Military and to vote.... Though when I checked the US Constitution last night, I couldn't find an age limit on any of Rights illuminated therein.

Edit History

2022-05-Mo 12:05:04 pm

If you are going to do this you need to also raise the age to draft the young people into the Military.... Though when I checked the US Constitution last night, I couldn't find an age limit on any of Rights illuminated therein.

Kinzinger is a shit-for-brains-er....

He knew this was dead before he even finished his sentence. They talked about this several years ago and it died fast and hard then too. Raising the age of majority to 21 would make the military very unattractive and military Generals all said so.

In their quiet voice, the sin industries lobbied to kill it. Alcohol, smoking, gambling all get set up in that period of 18 to 22 or so. If they can't start till 21, then those industries will see an immediate and steady decline to some level that was unacceptable. So it died fast and hard in the dem controlled congress.

Adam Kinzinger is THE no brainer; hopefully his time in our government will be quickly limited to zero.

Bull fucking shit. Raising the age to purchase firearms to the age of 21 is blatantly unconstitutional. If at 18 someone can go and wield arms in service to the country abroad they can purchase and weild their own arms at home. Kinzinger can choke on a bag of dicks

Edit History

2022-48-Mo 02:48:07 pm

Bull fucking shit. Raising the age to purchase firearms to the 21 is blatantly unconstitutional. If at 18 someone can go and wield arms in service to the country abroad they can purchase and weild their own arms at home. Kinzinger can choke on a bag of dicks

Let's raise the age of "sexual education" to 21 years old!

Cryptojew. His beaty eyes too close and his pointy nose. These people have been infiltrating politics for 1000 years.

An empire never collapses from threats from outsiders but from traitors within

Why I love being separatists. All this wasted talk means nothing.

He's gonna literally be a no-brainer.

Dissenter
connecting...