On Friday's broadcast of CNN's "Don Lemon Tonight," Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) argued that it has been proven that if a shooter "has weapons of war, | Clips
40 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2022/05/28/jackson-lee-if-a-shooter-has-weapons-of-war-and-an-automatic-weapon-a-good-guy-with-a-gun-doesnt-work/

This idiot missed the report of a woman with a handgun who killed a Crazed black man with an AR 15 yesterday... After the Crazed black man opened fire on the group she was with.

No self respecting military fields AR-15s but if that is the "weapon of war" she is referring to a woman with a pistol just capped a crazo with an AR15 at a graduation party. Any weapon with training improves your odds

I've seen better looking gorillas than this bitch. She's very bold showing that mug in public.

Police, Sheriff, State Police, Federal.Agents by proxy equal not good people.

Best way to solve the crime problem in Chicago is to give everyone a concealed handgun. Eventually the thugs go extinct.

help me out here, did this happen before or after her ignorant comments? https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/27/alleged-attacker-with-an-ar-15-shot-dead-by-woman-with-pistol/

go on...

She has just been diagnosed with gorilla pox

With 27 years as law maker in congress & prior experience as a municipal judge, you would think someone so adamant about abolishing 2A rights would take the time to at least understand the definitions & applications of firearms. The demz want to take firearms from the law abiding while encouraging rioting, crime, chaos, & carnage in blue cities, & bailing out murders with their Soros backed DA's & Sheriffs.

somewhere there's a mountain missing its gorilla

I'm amazed this woman hasn't gotten permanent athlete's tongue by now. The shooter with the best 'gun control' always wins in a shooting contest...it doesn't matter how many or what kind of weapons they have in their hands, or in their footlocker. Idiots on parade - Don Lemon's specialty.

Dissenter
connecting...