On Wednesday's broadcast of "CBS Mornings," co-host Gayle King said that when the founders wrote the 2nd Amendment, "they were talking about muskets. I do | Clips
19 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2022/05/25/gayle-king-writers-of-2nd-amendment-were-talking-about-muskets/

It was about cannons. Is she really that stupid? Unbelievable.

Back to the old hand operated printing press I guess. It's her logic.

Yet another retard, telling us what the 2nd means. Puckle gun, Girardoni air rifle, Belton flintlock, Cookson repeater, Kalthoff repeater, Cannon. Second Amendment A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Writers of the 2nd amendment had people like you in mind when they wrote it.

Muskets. The most advanced personal use weapon of the day when the document was written. Without realizing it, the author has just validated the right for every citizen of the United States to own ANY personal use military grade weapon. Automatic rifles, shoulder fired anti aircraft weapons, ALL OF IT. These people are idiots.

Fuck you, uneducated, low iq aiffirmative action, Oprah Winfrey lesibian kid fucking stinking WHORE you can't even READ a fucking legal document

These fuckers votes count as much of mine. This is the unspoken tragedy of the US.

...And who were they talking about stating that only white males with land may vote?

Unlike her african ancestors, aryans had developed excellent language skills to communicate their histories and ideas.

African ideals are irrelevant to Aryans.

What a dumbass...talking about weapons of war. Which the musket was at that day in age; brown bess was the AK of the 1700's.

What a dumb fuck, wow.

Dissenter
connecting...