Sunday on ABC News' "This Week," former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) suggested that former President Donald Trump was losing his "grip" on the GOP. | Clips
23 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2022/04/10/chris-christie-on-trump-his-grip-on-the-party-is-diminishing/

Trumps grip is stronger that Chris Christie's grip on 12" subway sub!!! THAT is saying something!!!

But your Grip on your Pitchfork and Shovel at the Golden Corral Buffet is not

It depends. I'd say the comments I read concerning Trump reflect the fact that Trump is a mixed bag. The man has his faults and no one is perfect and I wonder if things like his endorsement of Doctor Oz means he is going to make some of the same mistakes he made last time like trusting / appointing certain swamp creatures and RINOS.

Still though unless De Santis runs and beats Trump in the primary (which I believe is feasible though Trump probably has the edge going into the contest and I'm not sure if it is worth it to De Santis to risk the potential political damage should he fail considering how well he is doing in Florida at the moment) who else are the GOP going to run? If they somehow manage to rig the primary so that an establishment RINOcon like Christie comes out on top would people vote for said establishment RINOcon. I mean yes we are going to hell in a handbasket under the policies of Biden's handlers but if an out of touch establishmentarian got appointed as Republican standard bearer how many folks would say fuck it and join the accelerationists?

At least until the plandemic which I believe part of its purpose was to remove Trump things were going really well. Biden is going on his second year and I'm amazed at how fast they can wreck the place

🤣 He wishes! Big bag of envy.

Too many creme cakes, not enough self contemplation turns you into this tub of yellowbelly lard.

FAT FUCKING GROOMER GET THAT KID OUT OF YOUR FAT RECTUM

XD The doughnuts have eaten his brain.

Not so, Fat Boy. His grip comes from the GOP base, which he owns outright. They despise your swamp RINO faction, even more than they do the Demorrhoids.

Notice where the never-Trump traitors are being interviewed - the worst of the fake news media outlets, dutifully injecting anti-Trump propaganda into the news cycle, week after week.

I don't think Trump's base is diminished in regards to his electibility, but I think America First movement has a hard time getting behind many of his picks. He supports Kevin McCarthy, David Perdue, Dr. Ozball, etc. Crispy Creme Christy is really talking it up for the Rino Repub Gov Assoc. If Georgians don't pinch their nose & vote Perdue, they're stuck with Krooked Kemp, once again! That will be a major blow to Trump, who's made Kemp a personal project.

America First, and We the People are a movement, following Trump is a cult of personality.

Dissenter
connecting...