According to former President Donald Trump, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was to blame for the January 6 riots at the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C. | Clips
22 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2022/01/21/trump-if-pelosi-had-not-turned-down-soldiers-national-guard-on-january-6-you-would-not-have-had-any-problem/

Pelosi is covering up this glaring fact in her illegal unselect committee.

No doubt about it. It was a plot by The Mafia Princess Pelosi who intentionally removed any protection or security, as a follow up to her plans to remove Trump from the WH before the Inauguration. She worked with both Bowser and Milley.

No wonder the J6 farce refuses to investigate Pelosi.

[According to former President Donald Trump, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was to blame for the January 6 riots at the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C.

Trump told FNC host Sean Hannity that Pelosi had turned down “soldiers and/or National Guard,” which he said would have prevented problems.]

Soldiers should have helped them track down the traitors like Pelosi and Schumer.

Pelosi should be hanged.. We should vote on it!

Except that I listened to the Trump speech, and he said everything except "attack!". I hold him directly responsible for leading people on. He is by no means innocent. I honestly thought I was listening to the pep talk for an honest-to-god takeover. He 100% encouraged it.

Dissenter
connecting...