Radio personality Howard Stern said Wednesday on his Sirius XM show "The Howard Stern Show" that the unvaccinated who get infected with COVID-19 would be refused service from hospitals. | Clips
39 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2022/01/19/howard-stern-hospitals-should-refuse-to-treat-unvaccinated-go-home-and-die/

Can't wait for his ((( breakthrough ))) case ! Die motherfucker , die. I hope the jab kills him.

This talent-less POS is a horrible excuse for a human being! I never liked him EVER!

Jews must be exiled.

These guys calling for oppressing unvaxxed need a reality check. Like a dark alley, weapon of your choice at 20 paces

Howard Stern is an ignorant piece of shit.

He has ALWAYS been an ignorant piece of shit.

He will always be an ignorant piece of shit.

Fuck Howard Stern.

Howard Stern has become a fountain of hate and misinformation.

Replace "unvaccinated" with "jews".....see how that plays out?

Infantile mind.

The good news is that I'm sure he is fully vaxxed, meaning he will be gone in two years. Bye bye Howard.

Another Boomer who made his fortune being a radio sleeze bag, now he's spewing more Jewish paranoia. The trouble is, unvaccinated people just aren't dying at a rate anywhere near those who have taken the kill shots. So listen to your hero and take your boosters, Boomers: you still have your kids' inheritance money to squander.

Dissenter
connecting...