MSNBC regular and The Nation's justice correspondent Elie Mystal said Wednesday on "The ReidOut" that white Republicans in the Southern states are "doing now and what their ancestors did when they owned people" while discussing abortion laws. | Clips
46 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2022/01/12/elie-mystal-white-male-republicans-in-southern-states-act-like-they-own-black-people/

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!

95% of blacks vote for DEMOCRATS.

Slavery ended 150 fucking years ago. GET OVER IT.

Race baiting hucksters. Some people will say anything to make a buck. Nobody has owned anybody in this country for 150 years. Slavery is history. Get over yourselves, you whining racist bitches

LoL, But white male democrats in northern states are fighting to bring back slavery to benefit their white male corporate billionaire overlords in New York so they don't have to pay wages to Black people. Now put your bondage mask on and shut the fuck up while they shoot you up with unknown chemicals.

Nope - no, they don't. I live in a southern state and am married to one of those white men. As well, my brother is a white man in the south. My fathers are white men from the south. My uncles...etc. None of them act like they own anyone. You are an evil person pushing your lies for your profit and who cares if it destroys our country.

The people acting like they own everyone are the people trying to shove their opinions down everyone's throat and force a needle in their arms.

That's the Dems, Qtip head.

They're so racist toward black people, that they fight to prevent black genocide.

Edit History

2022-57-Th 05:57:58 am

Believe me, when I own you, you’ll know it.

I don't know who this is, I don't care what msnbc thinks, I don't watch Communist propaganda... SO WHY DOES BREITBART SUBJECT US TO IT?

Dumb ass negro!!! If THAT was true, Blacks wouldn't account for OVER 80% of ALL the violent crimes in OUR Country!!! It wouldn't be allowed if they were owned by whites!!! Clearly THAT is NOT the case, since blacks DO account for OVER 80% of ALL the Violent crimes in OUR Country!!! So........Clearly whites aren't acting like they own Blacks!!

FTFA: When these white people in these states talk about leaving, they’re talking about leaving and taking their black people with them, just like before.

No, I'm pretty sure they're just sick of the corrupt fed govt. Also pretty sure they'd be perfectly happy to let the black citizens move to the blue states. I could be wrong, of course.

As a non-US citizen, I do't like the idea of the US splitting up. The world needs a US. You guys just need to get rid of the swamp, that's all. Every western nation has some form of swamp these days. Gonna be a busy decade.

Dissenter
connecting...