CNN anchor Anderson Cooper said Thursday on his show "Anderson Cooper 360" that those who choose not to get vaccinated against COVID-19 are arrogantly shirking their responsibilities to society, which he finds "infuriating." | Clips
10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2021/12/09/cnns-cooper-arrogance-of-unvaccinated-is-infuriating-shirking-responsibilities-to-society/

The arrogance of the people like Glanderson Pooper (real name Vanderbilt so he's a rich asshole who thinks he knows better than you; old money) is infuriating. We don't owe society shit when it comes to injecting a mystery cocktail that can kill or injure and who knows what kind of long term side effects for a disease with a 99.98% survival rate for most people. It is the human right to bodily autonomy you Faucist asshats. Get bent. πŸ–•

I have no responsibility to you fucking cunts.

Cooper is no journalist. He's a propagandist for the Democrat Nazi Party.

The fact that my resistance to your tryanny makes you angry makes me very very happy 😊

Any "man" who takes it up the Hershey highway is not worth listening to.

Only the weak minded listen and believe this sodomite.

If he wants the rest of us to take responsibility for his health he check himself into prison. Healthcare better than we can get is provided at tax payer expense.

When you lie to people they are less trustful.

Cooper needs to become better acquainted with the term 'natural immunity' and do some research on what the CDC has to say about that protection vs. the jabs. Shit head says what?

Dissenter
connecting...