Senator Chris Murphy (D-CT) Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union" called for a national safe storage law when reacting to James and Jennifer Crumbley being charged with involuntary manslaughter after their son 15-year-old Ethan Crumbley was charged for terrorism and murder in the school shooting at Oxford High School in Michigan. | Clips
6 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2021/12/05/dem-sen-murphy-calls-for-national-safe-storage-gun-law-to-hold-parents-accountable/

Murphy needs prison time for felony imbecility and treason.

Don't need anymore stupid gun laws, there's enough already. Communists want to control every aspect of life, because they think in their arrogance they know better than the common parents, who are assumed to be incapable of making the decisions that they want them to, that a new law is called for to make those parents know that their masters are way smarter than they are, and copious law makers know what's best for the parent's kids, like this ass Murphy, resulting in multitudes of trumped up, unnecessary, overkill laws.

I say this ass hole be hanged for treason

Smells like a false flag to me....federal DemonRATs were in the area.

I know very little about this case, but if parents own guns and aren't teaching their kids personal responsibility along with gun safety, taking them out to practice shooting rather than teaching them about having safe sex, leaving out the part about the consequences, they'd probably stay away from drugs in the process, but no! Sensible thinking is just too much for a parent to display according to the dept. of education and all the communist agencies surrounding it.

I would imagine the risk of being charged as an accessory to any murders committed with your improperly stored firearm would be more motivating than some penny ante misdemeanor. Although, it would give the authorities an excuse to enter your home if they have 'probable cause' to believe you aren't storing them correctly. Hmmmmmm.....

Dissenter
connecting...