Representative Adam Schiff (D-CA) said Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union" that he was "concerned" former President Donald Trump had not yet been indicted. | Clips
23 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2021/11/28/schiff-concerned-trump-has-not-been-indicted-yet-for-his-criminal-effort-to-overturn-the-2020-election/

Dear Adam, 90% of the informed public are VERY concerned that you've not yet been indicted for the fraud you purposed against a sitting president for OVER TWO YEARS - that is called 'insurrection' by any other name, and you abused your office to do it. The fact that you're not in prison right now is very concerning to A LOT of voters.

Indite him then lying piece of shit, let's have court where all the bull shit can be brought out. Pelosi subpoenaed, Ashli's murderer subpoenaed, all the FBI, DOJ, and the rest alphabet soup agency operatives subpoenaed, brought to light.

#FuckAroundFindOut

Schiff should be criminally indicted for kneeling to George Floyd in the Capitol.

This scum bag, POS, degenerate is a pedo, murderer, and rapist of young black drug addicts

Where's the evidence Adam? Where is the evidence that you said before congress you had that proved Trump colluded with Russia?

Where is it Adam you water-headed-bitch?

The only reason this man is in politics is because we stopped building insane asylums.

The question is why hasn't michael byrd been charged with murder. ? He's the black cop who killed unarmed white ashli babbitt at the jan 6 rally.

I'm concerned that people like Schiff haven't been indicted yet.

I'm still waiting for all the evidence he has of Trump's collusion with the Russians. I'm sure Durham would like to hear it as well, lol! Schiff for brains!

Trump did NO such thing, in fact Trump was pushing for the REAL results to count, NOT the Fraud!!! The ONLY thing criminal was the insurrection on Nov 3!!!!

Dissenter
connecting...