White House chief of staff Ron Klain on Monday's "The Last Word" on MSNBC called former President Donald Trump criticism of President Joe Biden's infrastructure bill "sour grapes."  | Clips
20 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2021/11/15/ron-klain-trump-criticism-sour-grapes-because-in-four-years-he-never-passed-infrastructure/

An important point on that...Trump never got it passed, because the DEMS kept on trying to fill with garbage, JUST LIKE THIS CURRENT VERSION! Only difference being TRUMP would never FK the people of this Country like Biden is clearly willing to do!!!!

This bill sucks!!! Biden is a complete douche nozzle for signing it!!! This is not infrastructure, this is FK YOU AMERICA!!!

Give me your checkbook so I can put you into forever debt Ron.

Jow Biden didnt pass an infrastructure bill either. He just called it that.

What infrastructure?

Get your hand out of my pocket fat boy.

neither did you ASSHOLe- 90% of this bill is utter BS that will be no more than Wealth redistribution and Green new deal SHIT!

My criticism is for a different reason.

by 'passed infrastructure', was #RonKlain referring to Fake Bidenchenko's GAS, his SHARTS or BOTH?

neocons and neolibs lol.

if they gave him anything it was bloated.

otherwise it was putin man bad use hillarys fraudulant opposition research via government to hamstring and cock block for 4 years till you can fraud an election for a MUPPET.

Neither did Hidey, who isn't the legal POTUS. Nothing he signs has the force of law.

Dissenter
connecting...