Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Rochelle Walensky said on this week's broadcast of "Fox News Sunday" that the Biden administration has a plan for "education and counseling" essential worked, so they are comfortable getting vaccinated. | Clips
16 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2021/10/24/cdcs-walensky-biden-administration-planning-education-and-counseling-for-unvaccinated/

Orwellian ... in other words, "Get Your Mind Right" !

Scary and repugnant ...

this chick needs to go.

big pharma and teachers unions the only things she cares about. to the determent of children.

I just hope those Fema re-education camps are comfy with heating for the cold winter months. Oh, never mind I forgot Brandon shut down our energy in dependence, & signed off on the Russian pipe line.

Edit History

2021-25-Su 03:25:28 pm

I just hope those Fema re-education comfy with heating for the cold winter months. Oh, never mind I forgot Brandon shut down our energy in dependence, & signed of on the Russian pipe line.

2021-25-Su 03:25:53 pm

I just hope those Fema re-education camps are comfy with heating for the cold winter months. Oh, never mind I forgot Brandon shut down our energy in dependence, & signed of on the Russian pipe line.

Healthcare workers probably know more about the vaccine, side effects, and risks than whoever is educating them.

So the COMMUNIST wants COMMUNIST re-education camps... huh... well, that sure ISN'T surprising! :D

"education and counseling" essential worked, so they are comfortable getting vaccinated

I translated that into "they will be thrown into Covid internment camps".

What does implementation look like?

You drag people from their homes, cars and places of work and gunfire is exchanged? Or every business, company and corporation in America must now give a power point presentation to all unvaxx employees on how great the vaccine is? Or each unvaxx citizen is must a schedule an appointment with a vaccine trained and certified psychiatrist who tells us how great the vaccine is? Or we walk down the aisle of the supermarket or other box stores and hear same repetitive propaganda condensed into 5 bullet points how great the vaccine is? Or similarly we can’t turn to a radio station, television channel, watch a youtube video, or listen to a song without constantly being hounded how great the vaccine is?

What’s the implementation going to look like?

Bring it. I'm sure I can defeat whatever mental midget bullshit comes along with pure unadulterated Logic.

Another member of the Synagogue of Satan, this whore needs to be decorating a lamp post with her corpse. These people are vile and are trying to destroy our nation.

Dissenter
connecting...