During a town hall on CNN on Thursday, President Joe Biden said police officers and emergency responders should be let go if they refuse their employers ' mandates to get vaccinated against COVID. | Clips
20 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2021/10/21/biden-police-emergency-responders-should-be-fired-if-they-wont-get-vaccinated/

Every member of Congress should be required to list how much stock they own in Big Pharma. They are obviously not fighting too hard against their tyranny.

Edit History

2021-51-Fr 11:51:03 am

Every member of Congress should be required to list how much stock they own in Big Pharma.

Wouldn't it be ironic if when he gets his heart attack, no Responders were available because of his "mandate"? It would be quite fitting though.

FJB 👺

FUCK JOE BIDEN !

His incompetence is astoundingly insulting!!! FUCK JOE BIDEN!!!

The shortages from those choices would cost the average person, not any of the politicians in D.C. This is outrageous!!

I feel bad for the people this will effect. Fortunately, I live in a state that completely ignores the BS that begrudgingly falls from this pretender's mouth (words don't even want to be associated with this guy - that's why he always struggles to spit them out).

However, if ever my way, do avoid Mercy Hospital. I heard they are forcing vaccines or no employment. It's unfortunate.

This is the so-called "unity" president.

All law enforcement should STOP protecting any Democrats. Refuse guard duty for them.

FIRE BIDEN!!!

Biden should be bludgeoned to death with sack of used needles.....

Edit History

2021-26-Fr 09:26:54 pm

Biden should be bludgeoned to death with sack of needles.....

Literal psycho. 3% favorable in his wet dreams.

Dissenter
connecting...