Former Trump administration Surgeon General Jerome Adams said Monday on CNN's "Cuomo Prime Time" that former Secretary of State Colin Powell died because some Americans were not vaccinated. | Clips
39 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2021/10/18/trump-surgeon-general-adams-blames-unvaccinated-for-colin-powell-death-didnt-take-the-proper-measures-to-lower-spread/

I've got a better headline for this piece......Trump Surgeon General outs himself as a fucking retard!!!

Does this fool even realise the fake vax does not stop transmission? what a clown, just another affirmative action disaster 🤡

I hope my pure-blood can take out more of thesevmindless pos mutants

Edit History

2021-45-Tu 05:45:05 am

I hope my pure-blood can take out more of this mindless pos mutants

As a retired nurse from California recently asked, “Why do the protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that did not protect the protected in the first place?” from article by Thomas T. Siler, M.D. in American Thinker

Fuck off you Liberal Unqualified asshole

Fuck off FAG.. No one is buying your BS.

Logic much? If the jab worked shouldn't Powell have been fine regardless of what anyone else did or didn't do? Seriously how are the unjabbed such a threat to the jabbed if the jab does what they alledge it does? Unless it doesn't do what they claim it does and there is some nefarious ulterior motive at play.

Edit History

2021-51-Tu 05:51:42 am

Logic much? If the jab worked shouldn't Powell have been fine regardless of what anyone did or didn't do? Seriously how are the unjabbed such a threat to the jabbed if the jab does what they alledges it does? Unless it doesn't do what they claim it does and there is some nefarious ulterior motive at play.

COMPLETE IDIOT

Fuck you and your logic

-Jerome Adams

The unsubstantiated bigotry that gets published in the MSM is astounding.

Dissenter
connecting...