CNN anchor Don Lemon on Monday during the handoff from Chris Cuomo said that supporters of former President Donald Trump were not in "reality" and should face consequences for the damage they're doing to our democracy by believing Trump won in 2020. | Clips
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2021/09/27/cnns-lemon-trump-supporters-not-playing-with-reality-should-face-consequences-for-believing-trump-won/

he is as dumb as he looks...

I see Don Lemon as proof that men sucking dick, makes them stupid............REALLY FUCKING STUPID!!!

Yeah he can suck a D. No one faced consequences for believing that Killary won the 2016 election.

Do they want war? Cause this is how you get war.

This can become a whole different ballgame, I don't think he understands the power gun owners united have.

Vaginas-with-bodies and 52 genders. Truly their thinking is vastly more evolved and grounded in reality. Also, kinda makes you wonder how Hilter would respond if the people accused him of rigging the election. Oh and before I forget, dems spent four years accusing trump and russia of rigging the election. Just saying.

Edit History

2021-42-Tu 04:42:43 am

Vaginas-with-bodies and 52 genders. Truly their thinking is vastly more evolved and grounded in reality. Also, kinda makes you wonder how Hilter would respond if the people accused him of rigging the election. Oh and before I forget, dems spent for years accusing trump and russia of rigging the election. Just saying.

WELL YOU IGNORANT RACIST DIRTBAG WE DO NOT HAVE A DEMOCRACY , WE HAVE A REPUBLIC AND YOU WILL BE HUNG FOR TREASON

Unless they're going to force me to watch this asshole's show with my eyelids pinned open, I'm pretty sure I'm willing to risk it.

And Breitbart is watching CNN why?

Does anyone still pay attention to Don "Cock-smoker" Lemon?

Fudge packer says something and you don't trust it? Surprise

Dissenter
connecting...