Former Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO) said Friday on MSNBC's "The ReidOut" that most of the Republicans in the Senate were privately embarrassed at former president Donald Trump's "big lie" that he won the 2020 presidential election. | Clips
10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2021/09/24/mccaskill-senate-republicans-privately-embarrassed-by-trumps-big-lie-he-won-2020/

He did win in 2020, and it's amazing that most dems and all RINO's aren't rotting in jail for their lies and complicity. let's not forget about libtard judges and spineless supreme court judges who should also hang!

shut the fck up Claire Bear you suck at senator...you are pissed you cant screw we the people for your personal bank account anymore PS The lie is that Joe won ..Bitch

Which is EXACTLY why THEY will find themselves on the wrong side of history!!!!! THE WRONG SIDE AS USUAL!!!

GOP should be embarrassed that they didn't stop the voter fraud. Do something to protect America you lame dicks! Our military is being attacked by illegal Afghan criminal aliens who are being trotted out to every state in the US to do more harm!

Claire mccaskill is just a remote-controlled mouth squawking the party line. Absolutely no one gives a shit what she says so how about we stop wasting bandwidth on her?

Claire must need money again. What a fat prostitute, shrieking on the corner that someone stole her purse in a drunken fit.

He did win though. It is so disgusting that it really is one big club and YOU ain't in it and this was made more apparent than ever by the stealing of the 2020 election and how both sides of the uniparty came together to make it happen. I mean it is like that old Looney Tunes cartoon where 2 animals (1 was a dog, I don't remember the other one) are at eachother's throats and chasing eachother during the day and then they clock out and are old friends asking about eachother's family. It is all fucking performative at this point and the GOP and Dems coordinate to fuck over America and Americans.

I'm public embarrassed that you are still in congress. Commie.

Edit History

2021-35-Sa 11:35:47 pm

I'm public embarrassed that you are still in congress. Commie in rhino clothes.

This hideous old crone appears on race-monger Reid's shitshow, and it's somehow considered newsworthy by Breitbart ?

Shut up, Claire.

Dissenter
connecting...