House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) said Sunday on WABC 770 AM's "Cats Roundtable" that the $1 trillion infrastructure bill and the $3.5 trillion reconciliation plan would be "the amount of money we spent to win World War II." | Clips
6 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2021/09/19/mccarthy-dems-spending-bill-equal-to-the-amount-of-money-we-spent-to-win-world-war-ii/

And it is being thrown around who knows where?

if Joey is the reincarnate (and worse) Jimmy Carter, maybe we need another Reagan to stand up.

[President Biden said he’s going to bring American back, but I didn’t realize he wanted to take us back to the 70s where Americans are held hostage in the Middle East, where we have inflation, gas prices are high, and they’re begging OPEC to produce more while not allowing America to become energy independent.”]

The diabolical Regime's running around with their hair on fire to pass this to facilitate, because the clock is ticking for them, breaking the back of the economy, all the Gross National Product of the United States will not even be able to pay the interest on the Debt, forcing a show down for World Reserve Currency status, the winner the Criminal Transnational Red Chinese Communist Party, the loser us. Get it?

Printing money they don't have, to spend on make-believe projects...

Spitting on their ancestors, and ruining their descendants. The democrat way!

Lucky for all the jew bank money. They love to spend money to destroy the world.

Honestly, I really don't care about the spending. I am old enough where I can survive a currency crisis. However, in a couple decades it would be an issue. There will be a US dollar crisis at some point in my life. I would rather it be sooner than later.

Dissenter
connecting...