Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo said Monday on MSNBC's "Stephanie Ruhle Reports" that nobody was being "forced" to take one of the three available coronavirus vaccinations under President Joe Biden's mandates. | Clips
8 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2021/09/13/commerce-sec-raimondo-nobody-is-being-forced-to-get-vaccinated-under-biden-mandate/

Double speak = cognitive dissonance. #stupidlyingbitchalert

Have you ever noticed that dem women are always ugly inside and out???......just saying

Dolt.

I'm assuming this bitch like a typical democrat is wealthy enough that she doesn't need to work for a living and she is only in politics to accumulate more money and power. Don't get me wrong I'm NOT planning on taking the fucking jab because I do not want to take it. However, depending on what my employer decides I may have to go through the hastle of finding a new job which aside from the idiots running the company I generally don't mind my day to day tasks and would prefer not to have to find a new employer at this time but I don't want the fucking jab so I have to do what I have to do but I would honestly prefer not to have to change employers at this time.

Edit History

2021-26-Tu 11:26:54 am

I'm assuming this bitch like a typical democrat is wealthy enough that she doesn't need to work for a living and she is only in politics to accumulate more money and power. Don't get me wrong I'm NOT planning on taking the fucking jab but because I do not want to take it. However, depending on what my employer decides I may have to go through the hastle of finding a new job which aside from the idiots running the company I generally don't mind my day to day tasks and would prefer not to have to find a new employer at this time but I don't want the fucking jab so I have to do what I have to do but I would honestly prefer not to have to change employers at this time.

It's the usual sophistry. Nobody is being forced, but we are strongly coercing businesses to discriminate against those who refuse to comply by creating a crushing financial burden that will make them carry through this decision on our behalf in the hopes that they'll survive a little longer. Resist.

Psychedelic incredulity

Uh, yes....coercion is force.

Fucking lying BITCH

Dissenter
connecting...