Governor Andy Beshear (D-KY) said Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press" that Kentucky residents should use Thanksgiving to push family members to get vaccinated because this is a "sane versus insane issue." | Clips
24 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2021/09/05/ky-gov-beshear-calls-on-families-to-push-unvaccinated-sane-versus-insane-issue/

brainwashed moronic idiot!

If anyone at my Thanksgiving table tries to pressure me to get the kill shot they are getting a serving fork to the forehead

Well...he is right on one thing...it is the insane vs the sane...he's just on the wrong side

These vaxxers are insane….

Lol....no faggot

The vaccinated aren't going to live that long to be at Thanksgiving dinner, I'm sorry to say.

You're insane if you think we use rubber bullets

Cancel Thanksgiving Or be prepared to.lose family.you know when Jesus said families would be divided,we thought it would be about Him.

Covidian Vaccine Cult….

jeez, really, he is anti individual rights? seem he hasn't heard all side before make that decision. seem group of people working hard to ensure our leaders not hear many good alternative way than what he is saying. no leaders allowing to take away individuals' right. come on, not KY for crying out loud.

Dissenter
connecting...