Representative Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) said Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union" that those in the Republican Party or right-wing media calling Afghan refugees as invaders are either "evil" or charlatans. | Clips
21 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2021/08/22/kinzinger-those-calling-afghan-refugees-invaders-either-evil-in-your-heart-or-a-charlatan/

The bootlicking ass kissing RINO says what? Ok let’s take them and put them in his neighborhood and in Martha’s Vineyard and see how long it takes for them to change their tune….

Let's see...They are 90% all adult men coming from a country where the based Taliban threw them out because they liked to practice Bacha Bazi. In fact the Taliban knew that was their weakness and exploited it. And we should have them move to a neighborhood near us?

As a US Citizen I can only hope that Russia will accept me as a political refugee in the near future.

I suppose Kinzinger is willing to personally house them and take responsibility for them? Didn't think so.

What a pathetic cowardly piece of shit. Those saying that foreign nationals from a Muslim third world country are more important than American's is a charlatan and a traitor.

Something is wrong with this guy. I suspect he is being blackmailed. Probably a video of him having _ _ would be my guess.

Israel takes in zero. So he finally admits Israel is evil?

Fall on your sword, Kinzinger.

I call them stinking cowards, because that is what they are. Cowards who "flee" rather than fight for liberty in their own country. They won't even defend their own women and children from the Taliban? Stinking cowards, for sure.

Get fucked liberal POS

Dissenter
connecting...