Former President Barack Obama said Monday during an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper that "certain right-wing media venues" were monetizing, stoking fears of white Americans. | Clips
34 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
clips/2021/06/07/obama-certain-right-wing-media-monetizing-stoking-fears-of-white-americans/

The leftists keep calling all white people white supremacists. That's a problem, buddy.

I hate this motherfucker.

FUCK YOU OBOZO. How many fucking times do we have to hear about shit like white privilege, white fragility or white supremacy from your propagandists on the left. The stereotype for whites is that we're racist and folks can disparage us as a racial group all the livelong day with no consequences whatsoever.

Who needs right wing media to be radicalized. Msnbc and CNN do a wonderful job of disrespecting and insulting me based on my skin colour. The gaslighting will continue until morale improves.

While the left media pretends Blacks are NO danger, which puts ALL in danger!!!

Dem(on)kkkrats are inciting racial violence by minorities for political and financial gain. Was one of Barry's favorite tricks.

The economy under trump was booming. Under Biden, about as robust as an earthworm after a rainfall on hot asphalt.

White Americans are literally under attack, by woketurd Marxist assholes, and their minority pets. Obama qualifies as both.

So he finally admits that The Great Replacement is real.... https://commons.wikimannia.org/File:Tarrant_Brenton_-_The_Great_Replacement.pdf

Is it pure coincidence that the worst PoTUS this Union has ever had was half black?

They keep saying whites are bad and to check your whiteness and then tell you "were not trying to take your whiteness away" ," Oh , look over there, a squirrel !"

Dissenter
connecting...